Criteria for Critiquing Photographs
- Composition: Rule of Thirds, Leading Lines, Diagonals, Textures
- Colour B&W
- Perspective Shooting Position
- Mood Emotion Atmosphere
- Set-Up Spontaneity
- Focus Sharpness
- Depth of Field
- Shutter Speed
- Dealing with Motion
- Special Equipment
- Compositing Layering
- Special Effects Filters
- Enhanced Lighting
Re-sizing your submitted images
The LCC projector display size is 1920 x 1080 pixels and your images will show better if they fit the screen, either fitting the width (1920 pixels) or the height (1080 pixels) or both. Images that are smaller than either the width or height won’t show as well.
NOTE: It is OK if your images are larger.
Here are some resources with instructions for resizing your images.
- Download (Microsoft Word Document) Tutorials About How To Set Picture Size
- Resizing Images With Photoshop
- And Now The Easy Way! (To Resize Images)